) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customers better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the most impactful customer retention platform in the region. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
The Role: VP People
This is an opportunity to work at a thriving, mission-driven company with global reach. The incumbent will have the chance to establish the work structure from the ground-up. The incumbent will report to the CEO and primarily be responsible as a thought partner to the CEO and the Senior Executive Team, providing HR advisory services with regards to leadership, coaching, employee engagement, talent acquisition, company culture, compensation, organizational design and change, performance management, learning and development.
- Employer Branding
- Convey and promote organization’s vision, mission and values in order to build key differentiators that stand out
- Build a five-star recruitment experience through the hiring process and empower talent referral activities.
- Hiring & Retention
- Lead and manage all talent acquisition implementation on a global level
- Develop general and personalised compensation and benefits employee programs and launch employee retention program campaigns throughout the organisation
- Company Culture & Value Building
- Lead as a role model for the organization’s belief and nurture team to be influential change agents
- Actively promote company values and culture throughout the organization overtime
- Organizational Development
- Develop and implement change management strategies for growing organizational talent initiatives
- Ensure that all talent-related policies, procedures and processes are aligned with the organization's culture and values
- Coach and counsel leaders in developing themselves and their teams to achieve improved performance and engagement as well as develop leadership bench strength capable of addressing the challenges of a highly dynamic organization.
What makes you a great fit for this role?
- Possess a strong business acumen – you know how to dive deep into metrics and statistics to analyse the productivity and performance and strategically improve our approaches and methodologies
- Growth mindset – relentlessly seek for opportunities to improve performance and exceed goals
- Skilful change agent – we never stop growing in a fast-changing world, you’ll help us in creating some balance through strong collaboration within the organization
- Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment – you can self- motivate, and have a sense of urgency while still thrive in ambiguity
- Non-HR background, you are welcome! – we focus on business results not just people outcomes, pushing not just supporting fellow leaders, embracing opportunity not just reducing risk, and applying diverse business skills while supported by strong HR functional expertise
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.