TADA (usetada.com) helps businesses to retain and double their profit per customer. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to build a truly global product that helps businesses to double their profit per customer. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
The Role: UX Researcher
Research Planning and Recruitment
- Develop a well-crafted research plan with clear research objectives.
- Write usability research screeners and discussion guides.
- Recruit targeted end-users for specific research studies.
- Moderate one-on-one basic usability sessions.
- Help develop and implement quantitative surveys.
- Conduct stakeholder and client interviews
- Extract insights about user behaviors from web instrumentation tools.
- Translate user insights into actionable recommendations for the product team.
- Craft personas and other “information radiators” (e.g. journey maps) to communicate insights across the design and development teams.
- Create wireframe
- Present design research findings to the larger team in a clear and organized fashion.
- Work closely with the product team to identify research objectives.
- Establish and implement an overall research strategy.
- Build up a picture of your target users based on their needs, wants, motivations, and pain-points.
- Create user-friendly products based on real user feedback—not just your assumptions.
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.