TADA (usetada.com) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customer better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to build a truly global product that helps businesses to double their profit per customer. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
The Role: Social Media Manager
- Responsible for coordination and execution of TADA’s social media strategy which leads to lead generation and brand awareness
- Coordinating and executing the company’s core social media strategy across all major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare & Quora to enable funnel growth.
- Leverage tools like Sprout Social, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc, and TADA to increase engagement and social media metrics.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing messages by working with colleagues across departments/ teams, including Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
- Repurposing content in formats required for various digital channels (Quora, Slideshare, Medium, Outbrain, etc) to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Review and QA of every piece of content that is published from the Company’s profile/handle to ensure standardization of content.
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.