) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customers better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the most impactful customer retention platform in the region. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
The Role: Product Manager
The product Manager is responsible for the product planning, execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, by gathering and prioritizing products from customer requirements, defining the product vision, and ensuring that the product supports the company’s strategy and goals.
You will be working closely with engineering, commercials, back-office, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Lead the user & business research to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Analyze the competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest trends
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the rollout of the product features and enhancements for the product initiatives
- Prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Measure Improvements/features and iterate it
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.