) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customers better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the most impactful customer retention platform in the region. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
The Role: Junior QA - QA Product
- Closely work with and support the regional app performance team in testing , monitoring and reporting app performance issued
- Execute various regular and ad-hoc manual testing on app performance in the local network environment
- Conduct monitoring on regular manual testing results. Investigate any irregular results. Report irregularities to the regional team in time.
- Collaborate with product and other team to have clear understanding of user's feedback on app performance
- Monitor and analyze the weekly report. Identify and report potential issues that need to be investigated
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.