) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customers better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the most impactful customer retention platform in the region. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
The Role: Junior Accountant
- Responsible for and manage the full spectrum of accounting activities, including but not limited to cash reporting, accounts receivables, payables, employee expense claims and business disbursements, fixed assets, month end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliation to produce accurate management reports within the Axinan group, ensuring completeness and reliability
- making financial reports including cash flow, profit/loss statement, balance sheet reconciliation, budgeting, taxation, collections.
- Review and recommend process improvement areas
- Execute any tasks/projects as assigned
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.