) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customers better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the most impactful customer retention platform in the region. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
The Role: Email Marketing Manager
- Assisting with the end-to-end management of lifecycle marketing programs, including campaign ideation, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Creating unique and compelling content, calls to action, and landing pages, across several industries.
- Assisting with Hubspot implementations and ongoing platform optimizations.
- Performing day-to-day lifecycle marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, QA testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel.
- Upholding the standardized QA process across subsidiaries.
- Executing changes and optimizations to our existing automated campaigns as well as developing new automated campaigns based on customer insights and subsidiary feedback.
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, forms, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution.
- Work with stakeholders at the subsidiary level on various compliance initiatives.
- Configuring and managing various platform integrations including, but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Zoom, GoToMeeting, WordPress, Gravity Forms, Unbounce, and Salesforce.
- Participate in projects with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are as excited as us about this role and our company, we hope you join the team and take part in our journey to create a “Truly-Global” product.
To find out more about us, please explore our website and app.