) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customers better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the most impactful customer retention platform in the region. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
This role is part of the Commercial team and will be reporting to the Head of Commercial. In this role you are making an impact in strengthening our business in assigned categories or segments.
The Role: Content Marketing Specialist
- Improve organic visibility for the brand in all it’s marketing across focus markets. Grow the number of relevant, high-quality inbound links to TADA main website and microsites.
- Recommend and execute an off-site content strategy to include blogger/influencer outreach, competitors, gifting, advertorials, link reclamation, and external content creation/guest writing on relevant content sites.
- Understand which topic/category areas are of a higher priority and aim to build brand awareness online and improve organic search visibility for the brand.
- Analyze and identify content outreach campaigns. Strike the right balance between paid-for content and encouraging earned links.
- Research and investigate competitor strategies.
- Leverage in-house research and content assets to create unique stats and data for the purpose of generating earned editorial mentions.
- Work closely with PR, social media and content folks to maintain and build on existing media and influencer relationships.
- Work with the content team to ensure integration of content & social campaigns, engaging with external sites/influencers.
- Optimizing the content published on the website for targeted queries.
- Identifying ways to improve top of the funnel conversions for different content types.
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are as excited as us about this role and our company, we hope you join the team and take part in our journey to create a “Truly-Global” product.
To find out more about us, please explore our website and app.